Every good marketer or webmaster ought to know that one of the best kind of traffic if the traffic coming in from search engines. Getting ranked with the search engines can get you hundreds if not hundreds of visitors at no cost. But in an effort to obtain that it is advisable to concentrate on one of the crucial necessary on-page SEO factor and that’s link building. If you’ll be able to create prime quality links to your web site will probably be easier to rank higher. The following data will look into three suggestions for link constructing you could implement immediately. These strategies will work wonders for you whether you’re attempting to boost your ranking for a low-competition keyphrase such as “venapro reports” or something more competitive like “nutritional supplements” or “celebrity gossip.”
What many people who want to build an online business don’t know is the fact that there are some basic principles when it comes to generating traffic to your website/blog. It doesn’t matter what language the SEO experts may want to use when talking about search engine optimization these basic principles are what really determines your success when it comes to search engine marketing. Most times it’s these seo jargons that scares most of us but that shouldn’t be the case.
Below are some quick SEO tips that will push your blog or business website to the top of the search engines for that much coveted traffic. It doesn’t matter what you may have heard, if you’re interested in generating traffic using search engine optimization (seo) tactics, then understanding and implementing the following quick tips will do you a whole lot of good.
1. Create a site/blog with valuable content, products or services.
2. Write your content bearing in mind your primary and secondary keywords. Place these keywords within the first 25 words in your content and evenly distribute them throughout the article.
3. Research and write your content using the right keywords/phrases in order to attract your target audience.
4. Use your target keywords in the right fields and references like Title, META tags, Headers, etc.
5. Keep your site/blog design simple so that your customers can navigate easily between web pages. This will help them easily find what they want and buy products and services.
6. Submit each and every page on your site, not just the home page, to the most popular search engines and directory services. Hire someone to do so, if required. With a wordpress blog you can easily do this by installing the google sitemap generator plugin.
7. Keep track of changes in search engine algorithms and processes and accordingly modify your web pages so your search engine ranking remains high. Use online tools and utilities to keep track of how your website is doing.
8. Monitor your competitors and the top ranked websites to see what they are doing right in the way of design, navigation, content, keywords, etc.
9. Use your Google Analytics traffic reports and logs from your web hosting company to see where your traffic is coming from. Analyze your visitors’ location, source of traffic and the keywords they used to find you and see what you can improve upon.
10. Make your customer/blog reader’s visit easy. Offer them different options to remember you and always wanting to visit again. These could be in the form of newsletters, free reports, reduction coupons etc.
11. Whatever your target market maybe demonstrate your expertise by writing and submitting articles to article directories so you are perceived as an expert in that field.
12. Don’t know what to do? Hire professionals. It’s better and less expensive in the long run to have a website/blog that helps you achieve your aim than spending your money on a website/blog which no one visits.
13. Your website/blog should not be a static brochure. Find ways of making it dynamic either by changing the theme from time to time, or installing scripts.
14. Update your website pages frequently because stagnant sites are dropped by some search engine. If you have a static website, installing a blog on the site is good way of ensuring constant updating of your site.
15. If you’re selling a product, allow customers to ‘opt in’ to get discounts and special offers. Place a link on your site to invite customers to ‘opt in’ to get a monthly newsletter or valuable coupons.
16. Add a “Book Mark” or “Add this site to your Favorites” script to your website pages.
17. Add a link ‘Recommend this site to a Friend’ so that the visitor can email your website link, with a prewritten title, “Thought you might be interested in this”, just by clicking on it.
18. Brand your website/blog so that visitors always know they are on your site. Use consistent colors, logos and slogans and always provide a ‘Contact Us’ link on each page.
20. Websites selling products should have a FAQ page which addresses most of the doubts and clarifications about the product or company that are likely to be asked. This helps to resolve most of the customers doubts in their first visit.
21. Ensure that each page on your website has appropriate titles and keywords so that your customers can find their way back to your site if they lose the book mark.
22. If you offer a mailing list on your site never spam or send unsolicited emails. Honour the request of those who decides to ‘opt out’ of your mailings.
Ultimately, your webiste/blog should be built with your target audience in mind. As the saying goes, the customer is king! This is not only true in the brink and mortar business world it’s also true about businesses online. A website or blog built with only the search engines in mind will only turn out to be failure!
Do you agree with these tips? Let us know which you’re applying right now to your online business webiste/blog.