This policy is valid from 29th of September, 2011.
Here at the Web Income Journal! we believe in transparency and we're committed to providing you with fair, accurate and timely content to help you work smarter and achieve your dreams online. We have developed this Disclosure Policy to guide our business and all of our communications.
On this blog we freely give insightful tips, advice and inspirational guidance that helps remove the fear of getting started online. However to keep this site going this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
Below are the key components of our disclosure policy:
1. The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely this blog owner's. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
2. When we publish a post that includes information about a product or service, if applicable, that content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog.
3. We do not give preferential treatment to any outside resource (publication, video, affiliate, Web site) no matter the relationship with the person or company who authors or owns that resource.
4. Whenever there is content on this site provided by an outside publication these articles would be clearly identified either by logos and/or labels indicating their source. We cannot be responsible for any commercial interest that a writer from an outside publication may have had when they wrote the article.
5. Any product claim, statistics, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
We have designed this Disclosure Policy to serve all parties fairly. You should remember to consider every piece of information you receive, not as a de facto recommendation, but as an idea for further consideration. Our Disclosure Policy does not relieve individuals from taking responsibility for their own decisions. Due diligence and critical thought are crucial to your business success.
If you’d like to offer us any feedback on our Disclosure Policy, please contact us.