There is no doubt that the mobile market is going to be a big hit…
If there’s anything that is HOT right now, it is mobile phone apps. A recent research published by Gartner estimates that 103bn mobile apps will be downloaded in 2013 – representing a 59.4% rise on last year’s total!
The report also predicts that global mobile apps revenue will reach $26bn this year – a 44.4% rise against 2012 figures!
These are indeed interesting figures.
But the question is, are you positioning yourself to get a piece of that cake?
Would you be interested in starting a mobile app business that will help you join the league of “creative entrepreneurs” who are making it big with this lucrative venture?
Oh, did I hear you say you lack programming skills and therefore you’re “technically” knocked out of this market?
But what if I tell you that you can start your own mobile app business without any programming skills? Yes, you can actually build a mobile app in just about 12 minutes starting with zero knowledge!
It sounds incredible, right?
Then carefully read every word on this post to discover how you can start your own lucrative mobile app business with this revolutionary app machine (click link to see a video proof – opens in a new page!).
The Essentials for Building a Profitable Mobile App Business
Now, let’s talk about the essentials for building a successful mobile app business.
1. A Creative Sensibility of Public Taste
This is the ability to create mobile apps that have a broad customer appeal. An app may be incredibly appealing from an intellectual perspective but if it has no appeal to the general public it cannot be profitable venture. What you need is the ability to sense what the public wants and creatively put it in their hands and you can do this if you have the right tools to research the market!
2. Excellent Computer Programming Skills
As you do know apps are software designed for mobile devices. To create mobile apps therefore you need the right programming skills. Once you have the idea of what the public wants you will need to write the program that will achieve that purpose. If you lack the right programming language you will either look for someone else to help you create the app of get a tool like the Innovative App Machine to help you create your mobile apps.
3. Strong Entrepreneurial Skills
If you desire a profitable mobile app business, you must have the basic entrepreneurial skills of marketing and sales. Being creative is not enough. Unfortunately, many who are challenged in this area resort to specializing in developing the apps rather than marketing them. But, there is a drawback to this as these ones are forced to forfeit a huge chunk of the profits. And so, you will need a system that can help you create your own mobile apps and also help you with the marketing aspect of your business if you truly want to maximize your mobile app business potentials.
Making Money With A Mobile Apps
You definitely don’t want to start a business without knowing how you can monetize that business, right? Ok, here are some of the ways mobile apps can be easily monetized:
1. Paid Downloads – Here you place a fixed price on the mobile app and customers buy the app in a simple transaction. Right now, this is the most popular and simplest way of making money through mobile apps.
2. App Sponsorship – Here you simply look for a sponsor who pays for a percentage of the profits for the app. If you are just starting out you may want to consider this option. However, there are some drawbacks to this method for example, the inventor of the app does not receive all of the profits from the app and so if it becomes popular, they will need to forfeit a large amount of the profits.
3. Paid Option – As a mobile app creator you may decide to give out your apps free of charge but also give the customer an option to pay for services within the app. For example, if you build a mobile app that provides weather forecasts, you may decide to provide basic forecasts for free but put a price on more detailed and extensive reports.
This approach is more lucrative for apps that provide a number of different services.
4. Sell Advertisement Spaces – Though this is less popular than other methods yet it can prove profitable if your mobile phone app become very popular. The drawback is that it requires an external company that is willing to advertise on the app. Besides, it means having a large enough space to accommodate the advertisement.
Mobile App Business Takeaway
There’s one secret to building a profitable mobile app business and that is:
“Create mobile apps that are simple to use and that fill a logical void!
Mobile phone apps should provide maximum value for little effort. This is because apps are typically consumed during a very limited amount of leisure time. They are usually a method for passing time rather than the object of actual engagement.”
If you want to create a mobile app business that is outstanding therefore, you need to take this into consideration. Besides, you must ensure that your app is not overly similar to a preexisting app but original to generate that public interest that will make it successful.
For Action Takers:
Starting a profitable mobile app business even when you have no programming skills is possible with the Green App Machine. With the Green App Machine you have:
1. A software that automates the building of mobile apps.
2. A Software with an inbuilt keyword research tool to help you build a mobile phone app with the potential of tens of thousands of downloads!
3. A training module with hours of detailed instructional videos and hundreds of pages of comprehensive PDFs that will guide you on how to actually structure your mobile apps into a profitable business.
4. A complete business toolkit that gives you access into the Tapgage marketplace where you can actually get paid on a CPM basis for allowing others to serve their own push notifications to all of the people that have installed you app.
Click here for details and a video proof of how Green App Machine works.
Over to You: What top challenges do you think a mobile app business will face in the market right now? Share your thoughts with us in your comments below.