UPDATED: 23rd November, 2012
Do you want to drive some targeted traffic to your products and services through putting your expertise before our highly engaged community or, do you want to build valuable backlinks to enhance your site’s SEO rankings?
Whether you have this in mind or you just want another platform to connect with your target audience, guest posting on the Web Income Journal is definitely something you want to do.
As a “dofollow” blog, guest posting here is indeed of great benefit to you.
How to Get Your Guest Post on the WebIncomeJournal.com
Getting your guest post published here is simple.
You simply need to write a UNIQUE ARTICLE of not less than 700 words on any topic about making money online. Your article could be on affiliate marketing, social marketing/networking, online business opportunities, search engine optimization (SEO), make money blogging, freelancing tips, article marketing etc.
NOTE: Your article will have more chances of being published if it is specific and have what it takes to help our esteemed readers and friends earn an income online. You may want to know that our desire is to publish a wide range of income generating ideas and opportunities. And we aim to do that factually and with integrity. We therefore frown at generalized articles written simply for linkbacks.
Our Guest Blogging Terms
It’s important that we lay out our terms for the benefit of us all!
1. Your guest post must be unique written by you or for you and you must have Copy Right ownership over it. Please do not copy other people’s articles for submission here.
2. Your article must not be less than 700 words NOT counting the title and your author bi-line.
3. For SEO purposes, you agree NOT to re-publish the article on your blog or anywhere else on the net once your article is accepted and published here. You may write a post about it on your blog and link to it.
4. If your article is accepted and published, you give us the permission to use same for promotional/marketing purposes. We send useful content to our contact list from time to time. If your article meets our criteria we may so use it. Besides, we may re-publish your article in our newsletter or special reports sent to our subscribers if we so wish. Note however that in all of these your author bio will be left intact! That of course is MORE free promotion.
5. To achieve the best results and to conform to our design and layout, you give us the permission to edit your article without, of course, altering the meaning. We may also edit and implement the best keywords/phrases as deemed fit.
6. You’re free to add at most 2 links. These may either be in the body of your article or the resource box. Please NO affiliate links. Use these to link to useful content on your site or anywhere on the web.
7. As you have noticed on the blog I try my best possible to reply to every comment. And so once your guest post is accepted and published you will be informed by email and by submitting your guest post to be published here, you AGREE to reply to the comments on your guest post. In the event of you not showing up 5 DAYS after the publication to reply to the comments, your links will be removed.
REGISTERING YOUR ACCOUNT
To submit your article for publication you MUST have an account with us.
1. CLICK HERE to REGISTER YOUR FREE ACCOUNT.
IMPORTANT: After registering your free account, please email your login details using this form. This is to allow me upgrade your account to a contributors status.
2. When I’ve upgraded your account I’ll let you know so you can login and then update your profile.
It’s IMPORTANT that you update the following details:
(a) Your full names – This is what you want displayed in the author’s bio. For the purpose of networking and relationship building with other bloggers you’re advised not to use fake names.
(b) Your email address – This should be your email address and it MUST be linked to your gravatar. NOTE: Without this your account will not be upgraded to a contributors account and you’ll not be able to submit your post for publication.
(c) Your author bio – This is where you can promote yourself and your business site. Please use as few words as possible but feel free to put anything you desire. And never forget to put a link to your blog or business site!
IMPORTANT: Remember to change the automatically generated password to something you can remember.
SUBMITTING YOUR ARTICLE FOR PUBLICATION
Once your account has been upgraded and you have updated your profile, you can now submit your article for review.
Please when adding your articles do not copy direct from a word processor. A text editor like notepad is better.
1. Ensure your post is well formatted before you click the submit button.
2. If want to submit your post through email, please format your post in html and submit it as a text document in notepad.
3. Where possible, include graphic in your guest post when submitting it for review. Your included graphics must either be your own or royalty free images.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me with this form.